The class meets Wednesdays, 4:00 - 6:15 in the Lilly Classroom at Fuqua.
Class meetings that are designated "Workshop" are presentations and class discussions led by a faculty member or outside speaker on the topic at hand.
Class meetings that are designated "Checkpoint Presentations" are opportunities for all the teams in the P4E to give 10 - 15 minute update presentations on their work on the topic at hand.
It is expected that all teams will schedule regular meetings with their faculty advisors and business mentors in addition to regular class meetings.
1. January 27 Kick-off, Jon Fjeld & Howie Rhee (slides attached)
2. February 3 No class meeting
3. February 10 Workshop: target customers, David Samuel, Freestyle Capital
4. February 17 Checkpoint presentations: target customers
5. February 24 No class meeting
6. March 3 Workshop: business model, Rich West, Advanced Liquid Logic
March 10 No class meeting - Spring Break
March 17 No class meeting - Spring Break
7. March 24 Checkpoint presentations: business model
8. March 31 Workshop: competitive position, Matt Megaro, Executive in Residence; founder, Quill Medical
9. April 7 Optional class meeting - Investor Pitch preparation for Investor Panel
10. April 14 Checkpoint presentations: competitive position
11. April 21 Workshop: plan milestones, Scott Frederick, General Partner, Valhalla Partners
12. April 28 Final presentations
May 5 Reports due at 5:00PM EST
Guidelines for starting a new venture > Old material > Courses > Fuqua Program for Entrepreneurs (P4E) >